Job title: Admin Assistant
Occupation: Admin Support
Job Description & Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Administrator Support to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and email, preparing brochure.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Provide administrative support to sales team.
- Handling/follow up with customers on all sales support matters.
- Process sales order and follow up payment with clients.
- Coordination and monitoring for clients’ order.
- Prepare shipping documents for overseas shipments; Delivery Orders (DO) for local deliveries and inform customers of shipment details
- Handle ad hoc administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in Others or equivalent.
- Preferably female candidate.
- Entry Level applicants are welcome.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office and Outlook)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (in order to handle sales enquiries and feedbacks from English and Chinese speaking customers via phone call and email.)
- Well-organized and responsible with an attitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Able to work in Fast-Paced Environment and resilient to stress.
- Willing to learn as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of using Auto count accounting system will be a plus.
- Medical Allowance (monthly) upon job confirmation
- Transport drop-off at Tuas West Road MRT Station
Our Working Hours:
- Monday – Friday 0830AM – 0530PM
- Saturday 0830AM – 0100PM
(5.25 days, alternate Saturday off)
Interest applicants, please submit your resume to us.